About Me

My photo
I decided to start a blog to share my crafting habits with the world. Almost everything that I post will be hand-made by me. Some projects may have some inspirational help from others designers, scrappers, artists, etc. I believe in sharing my creativity to help inspire others as I have been inspired by so many others.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

All Occasion Card Swap

Here are some cards for a swap that I'm in over at minialbumscraps.ning. Objective was to make 3 sets of 2 all occasion cards for a total of 6 cards. Each card needs at least 4 embellishments. Hopefully whoever gets my cards will enjoy them as much as I did making them.

 You're a hoot card was a combination of quite a few paper punched papers, a cricut cutout of a tree limb, The letters were also cutout with my cricut and then I went over them with puffy paint. Card is 6 x 6.
 You're on my mind! This card is 5.5 x 4.25. Image was masked, sponged and stamped. Ribbon added to the the front of the card.I may ad a few sparkles on some of the flowers but I really like the simplicity of this tone on tone card.
Hi - This is made from multiple layers of card stock and patterned paper with paper punches and diecuts. Again, another card that has a lot of dimension but doesn't overdo it. This may get a section of ribbon added with a little charm to dangle from it. Just have to make the charms.

As you can see...They are almost ready to go out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment