About Me

My photo
I decided to start a blog to share my crafting habits with the world. Almost everything that I post will be hand-made by me. Some projects may have some inspirational help from others designers, scrappers, artists, etc. I believe in sharing my creativity to help inspire others as I have been inspired by so many others.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Photo Box Storage

Photo box that I made as part of my most recent weekly Build A Project (BAP) with Creative Kuts.

Front view - Approximately 8" wide by 5" and 4" deep. Made with chip board for durability along with some decorative patterned paper. The Roses were pre-made by Petaloo. I made the chip board "LAUGH" using pieces of pattern patter from the "Heirloom" paper stack by DCWV. Actually all of the paper used including the background pic is from the same collection.
 Side view of the box. As you can see, it has accordian style sides. Dividers were added after this pic was taken. They are adhered to the accordian sides to add to the internal sturdiness and to hold the accordian sides in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment