About Me

My photo
I decided to start a blog to share my crafting habits with the world. Almost everything that I post will be hand-made by me. Some projects may have some inspirational help from others designers, scrappers, artists, etc. I believe in sharing my creativity to help inspire others as I have been inspired by so many others.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Snowcap Gift Card Holder

Another Weekly build a project that I made with Creative Kuts. It's a cute little gift card holder. The pom=pom is several layers of tissue paper that was folded, cut, crinkled and glued. The gift card will fit in the brim of the cap by the tag.

This was part of a weekly build a project group that I joined with Creative Kuts Check them out on Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Creative-Kuts/130937843644274 and on the web @ www.creativekuts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment